...Our Family...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Way...

"When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you know know my way."

Our spirits are very faint but we are trusting that our Lord knows the way to Ethiopia, the way to Micah David and is making a way for us.


"They will pass through the sea of trouble; the surging sea will be subdued...I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will walk,"

He is leading, leading as we walk through the sea of trouble. Soon, very soon, He will subdue the sea of our trouble and lead us to our heart's desire.

He has strengthened us for this storm and in His name, for His cause, TO HIS CHILD, we walk on.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Kim and Kulp family,
I continue to hold you up in prayer daily. I know from a personal family adoption journey how hard the waiting and trusting time can be. I know each adoption journey is different. With us, the breakthrough and gift of hope came in totally letting go of our 2sweet girls and letting God have His way. He knows how crazy in love you are with mighty Micah and how much your hearts long for him to be home with you. He loves you and Micah even more than you can imagine or feel right now. He is holding onto you when your grip gets weak.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi