...Our Family...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing New Under The Sun

Nothing has happened, nothing has changed. We are still stuck without the proper paperwork, without a court date, without an end in sight, without Micah David.

They "anticipate" that we'll hear something next week. BAH!

Please pray for our spirits; for endurance and peace and joy and all the other stuff we should have but feel completely void of right now. This is maddening...

Our Prayer from Psalm 12:
5"Because the poor are plundered, because the needy groan,
I will now arise," says the LORD;
"I will place him in the safety for which he longs."

ARISE LORD, ARISE AND BRING MICAH, ISAIAH, JOSIAH, AND LYDIA TO THE SAFETY FOR WHICH WE ALL LONG. BRING THEM HOME.

4 comments:

Sarah and Davis said...

Hey there! I saw your commment on our blog today. I am adding your little one to my prayer list. I feel very much like you do in the sense of being urgently called to intercede for our children. It is time for our children to "come forth" and come home. I feel as if the enemy is trying to thwart what God is doing but we know Who wins. Feel free to contact me ANYTIME to commiserate (our email is on our blog). I'm standing with you in prayer.

Just out of curiosity, who is your agency?

Sarah

Sarah and Davis said...

Not sure how that extra "m" got in that first sentence! Oops.

Debi said...

Kulp family,
I continue to lift you and these precious children up in prayer. Sarah is right- this is spiritual warfare and God wins in the end. And so we stand in faith by God's strength which is perfect in our weakness. God loves you and
little Micah and has a plan for good. Keep trusting and believing.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Anna said...

I am praying Kulps. We are trusting God to be victorious for Micah and the other children. We hear your hurt too and will be praying for endurance for your faint hearts. You are shining His glory in this great trial...