...Our Family...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Micah is a CHUNKSTER- No News Yet


So, we received an update on Micah Moo yesterday but still have not heard regarding the LAST piece of paperwork needed to secure a court date. We are at COMPLETE peace, however, as the fact that Micah is coming him is enough.

The good news is that Micah is all Rollie-Pollie goodness! He's in the 10% for weight/height, which is AWESOME for a baby that was starving to death 6 months ago. He's got a belly that would rival any Buddha statue and is sitting up on his own, grasping toys, flapping his arms, and eating solid food. I can't even begin to tell you how sweet he looks now that he has two little teeth and his hair is even. We are SO IN LOVE with that little guy!

We're really hoping to have great news to share about our little miracle by the end of the week.

4 comments:

Nikki & Matthew Savage said...

Haha, I love the picture! I got your DVD in the mail yesterday, sorry for the delay.
I can't wait for you guys to go...I know you will relish the experience all the more. SO CLOSE, yet so far :( Love ya, dear!

Roscoe and Julia Richardson said...

I love to hear about chunsters at the TH! Cannot wait to see his updated pic!

Debi said...

AWE!! That chubby little foot totally made me laugh. I can hardly wait to see his little face.
Debi

Steve and Megan said...

Micah is such great proof of the love the kids get at the TH. It gives me hope that our little guy will bulk up soon. I'm so excited that the Lord is finally bringing you to the end of this journey and the beginning of your life together as a family of 4. I pray that everything would move swiftly, and that you'd get a court date as early as possible. Even though selfishly we'd love to travel with you guys :).