...Our Family...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ISAIAH, JOSIAH, AND LYDIA ARE COMING HOME!!!!!!

THESE ARE MIRACLE CHILDREN who came to AWAA with Micah Moo in August.

Sherry Semlow called me bright and early this morning with the good news. God has moved mountains and the Semlow sweeties are coming home. I had the great joy of spending time with them while in Ethiopia. They are PURE JOY and I can't wait to see them with their forever families. They are so ready to come home and we are praising God for his glorious redemption of these three beautiful kids.

I am crying TEARS OF SHEER PRAISE for this family as they are finally going to be together forever!!


Busy-Boy Isaiah- He found us in about 2 minutes and stayed with us the entire day.
His energy reminded me of Devon Michael. ALL BOY!

Josiah, Lydia, and Isaiah Semlow

Isaiah, Lydia, and Josiah (poor sweetie has chicken pox!)


Sweet Lydia Ayanne (who completely stole our hearts in 2 seconds). This little girl was so SAD in her referral pictures. Look at her now!


I wish I had a great picture of Josiah but the sweetie was just a little too sick while we were there to pose for pictures. He was NOT to sick, however, to guard his care package and candy like a doberman pincher!!!

No comments: