...Our Family...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cut Off, Read Below First

Silly non-American key board!!!!!
 
Sherry- I adore them and so will you. They are busy, loving, a bit shy, and full of energy and I wouldn't have it any other way and neither will you. My dear friend, YOU are the only thing I am missing on this trip (and my little Devon but that would never have worked!!) How can I say on the computer how much your children love you and how special you are to me? I can't wait to be the one wishing and dreaming that I was in ET with you. CHOOSE TRUTH love. What is true, they are loved, they are cared for, they are waiting with open hearts and arms AND SO ARE YOU! Your Father's arms are open for you friend, even when I can't hug you myself! Love you so.
 
DEVON MICHAEL- You're brother is waiting for you. We miss you so much it hurts our hearts. Mommy can't think of you without crying but I know you're having a blast at Mimi and Pop-pops. We'll be home soon darling!!!
Everyone else, it's mass chaos at the TH.
 
Alecia R.- Watch out, arranged marriage is in our kids future. They are IN LOVE!!! Everyone at the TH says they are boyfriend and girlfriend. He's twice her size and full of lovin' so she'll be in great shape when they get older. T's curls are to die for.
 
Edith- F. looks healthy and SWEET! She has excellent color and can hold her own bottle. She's a fighter, the nannies said, and looks much better than most of the little one's her size. I'll hold her tomorrow for you and kiss her up and down.
 
Amy and William- N is just precious and about 18 months looking. His curls are soft and I couldn't stop touching them. I only saw him for a moment, it was nap time. He's healthy, a bit shy, and SO perfect for miss Lucy!
 
Everyone else, it's MASS chaos at the TH with courtyards, rooms, etc. I will find my picture kids tomorrow and kiss them to pieces, PROMISE. I know what you need...
 
DEVON MICHAEL- You're brother is waiting for you. We miss you so much it hurts our hearts. Mommy can't think of you without crying but I know you're having a blast at Mimi and Pop-pops. We'll be home soon darling!!!
Everyone else, it's mass chaos at the TH.
 
HOW GREAT THE LOVE THE FATHER HAS LAVISHED ON US....
 
Must sleep, arms tired from Tank-use. More tomorrow...
 
Love you all so much.
K

4 comments:

Jaime said...

crying and saying Wooooohoooooo!!!

Laura G said...

I thought about you guys all day...can't wait to meet Micah!

Kari said...

Beautiful post!!! We are sooooo thrilled for your family!
cant wait to see the photos!!
You are going to be with him *for real* and forever soon!!
We love you!!
xoxo

Molly said...

Praising God for His faithfulness thus far!! I hope your stomach starts feeling better and you're getting some good rest!! :)

Soak it all in- what an incredible opportunity! :)

God bless,
Molly