...Our Family...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Father's Heart

Hey All,
God has really broken me over the past weeks and shown me His love and
truth in such a real way. Each time I have prayed that He would find
me under the rubble of emotions and lift me out, He has. This morning
He has brought me to this passage and a new realization that has given
me such encouragement.

"As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; and you will
be comforted over Jerusalem. When you see this, your heart will
rejoice and you will flourish like grass and the hand of the Lord will
be made known to His servants." Isaiah 66: 13-14

Ya'll, Our God has the heart of a MOTHER! We are made in His image,
including the Mommy heart that we have for our children. If we
acknowledge this, He will be our comfort and we will flourish and
rejoice in what he is doing for our hearts and our children. HIS HAND
is on each child and cares for them in the BEST way, in a way that we
can't.

I am resting in my God today as I know His Mommy heart is the best place for my Micah. He is watching him grow and providing nourishment. Soon I will see Micah and witness first hand the amazing work of my Father in Micah's life. Then my SPIRIT will flourish like grass under the hand of our Lord.

Be Blessed!

Kim

No comments: