...Our Family...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Brudher- Devon Speak

So, Devon is IN LOVE with his "Baby Brudher"s picture, much like his mommy and daddy. It's really the sweetest thing. Every time he sees Micah's picture, he shouts "Mommy, it's baby Brudher!" Then, when you ask him if he wants to bring Micah home, he respectfully replies "Um, No thanks!" ;0)

Today, Devon was in Micah's room sitting on top of the roll of carpet that has yet to be installed (Arg!). I called him into his room to get dressed for school. This is how the conversation went.

Me: Devon come here please, it's time to get dressed.

Devon: No Mommy.

Me: Devon, are you obeying? Come here now please and don't tell mommy no.

Devon: Mommy, I'm just sitting in Africa!

Me: Huh?

Devon: Mommy, I'm in Africa!! Come sit in Africa with me!

SOOOOO PRECIOUS! I love ALL of my boys.

No comments: