...Our Family...

Friday, October 24, 2008

4 weeks ago today...

Yep, that's right! It's been four weeks since we received Micah's referral. The days are long but the month has flown by. Does that make any sense?

We are itching for pictures and an update on our little man. We'd love to know how much he weighs, what he likes and dislikes, his eating habits, etc. We have heard a whole lot of NOTHING from the adoption agency and transitional home. This is the toughest part so far (see posts from earlier this week- Seriously!).

Devon prays for his "Baby Brudher" at every meal and when he thinks about it. He even asked me this morning if he could see him. When I showed him Micah's picture he replied "No, Mommy. I want to go get him!"

Me too, little man, me too...

To our Micah, we can't wait to meet you little peanut! I've taken to calling you that as in my head you are so small. Perhaps your a big boy now and I'll get to call you buddha #2 just like your big brother Devon! We don't even know you and haven't met you yet but we miss you so much!

We're a comin' Peanut...not soon enough for your Mommy's heart, though!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hang in there Kimberly - After this week, you will be flooded with pictures from the travelling families. We are praying for your hearts! with love, Karen Wistrom