...Our Family...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Refreshment for our WAITING souls!

Hi Everyone!

This verse has been impressed upon my heart as our wait time rolls right on past the 7 month mark that was set by our agency (for the FOURTH time).

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily,

surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it
seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not
be late by a single day."
Habakkuk 2:3 (The Message)

Patience is not my strong suit but I am learning that I am capable of it when I keep my heart focused on the vision that will unfold. I envision seeing our son for the first time, holding him, raising him in the air, kissing his cheeks. These visions are only daydreams. But GOD has already seen these moments and knows the perfect time to reveal them to us.

So, we continue to wait...daydreaming all the while.

No comments: