...Our Family...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Kids Care Orphanage Video

Hi Everyone!
This morning I watched a video of Kids Care orphanage shot by a family who traveled to pick up their daughter in July. This orphanage is where the majority of kids/referrals coming through our agency are from. It's so beautiful and speaks to my heart as I am sure it will yours.

The coolest thing is our baby could be in this video! There are many infants and toddlers at the orphanage when this video was filmed who are within our age range. I was crying as I watched this because in my heart they are ALL my children. I wish I could adopt every face, smile at every smile, hold every child, wipe away every tear. What is truly heartbreaking is that these children will most likely be adopted because of the amazing work that our agency is doing in this orphanage but there are millions of children all over Ethiopia with the same smiling eyes who will never know the love of a family.

I wish so much that we could do more.

Watch it and be blessed!

http://www.zoiegibson5.com/web/do/site/journal;jsessionid=8B41F5F1066793679D99423598174B5A?ID=421339

Pictures only-
http://www.zoiegibson5.com/web/do/site/journal?ID=421991

Love,
Kim

No comments: