...Our Family...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Few More Days

This is our update from the Director of the Program.

"Just wanted to touch base to let you know that everything went great today submitting your documents to court. They have not issued a court date yet for your family. Duni will be speaking with the judge tomorrow, but it may still be another two to three days or so before we know the official date.


I will call you as soon as I hear. Duni wanted me to share with you that she will literally get on her knees in front of the judge, if she needs to, to plead for the earliest date possible for your family. We are doing all we can. Hang in there, we are praying for your family."


Micah's paperwork is in a judge's hands. PRAY HARD THAT SHE WILL DEAL GRACIOUSLY!!!


"Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hand? IT IS I WHO MADE THE EARTH, AND CREATED MANKIND UPON IT." Isaiah 45

We are CHOOSING JOY from this moment on. We are praising God today that our paperwork is in the judges hands and that He is working with His hands.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Kim,
I am stil praying and beliving God with you. His joy is your strength. In Him you find rest and peace. He is making a way and leading you step by step. He knows the way that you take and when you are tried, you will come forth as refined gold. He is with you and loves you and little Micah David.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi