...Our Family...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

COURT TONIGHT WHILE WE SLEEP!!!!!!!!

"Our HOPE is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and rightousness."

Tomorrow, no matter what the outcome, our hearts will not be sick because our hope will not be deferred. Our HOPE is in our God and the victory he has already claimed for our son, for our family, for our very lives.

We are fervently praying that we can claim God's victory over Micah David's life tomorrow and share him with you. Please pray this with us!

This journey has been so long but we have not walked one step alone. Our PORTION has been with us every step, every day, darkness and light, pain and joy, through it all.

Our God has gone before us in this battle and we are walking peacefully in His big, comforting shadow!


"The Lord has promised GOOD to me, His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and PORTION be whatever we edure."
(I took liberties with the ending ;0)

31 For who is God besides the LORD ?
And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.
36 You broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.

We pray that God will continue to BROADEN our path,
all the way to Ethiopia and our Micah David!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Kim,
You know we are praying. I thought it was court last night...big news today. I'm off a day!!!
Well, no matter...I'm praying fervently!!!
WE cant wait to hear miracle news!!!
love ya!!
xoxo

Debi said...

Kim and Kulp family,
I am still praying with and for you. I pray for victory in court tomorrow for little Micah David.
I pray that you would continue to be filled with perfect peace from God, knowing that He is your defender and that He has your best interests at heart.
God is always with you and He loves you and little Micah David.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi