...Our Family...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Butterflies in my belly!

Hello Loved Ones~
What a day today has been! Chad and I were both GLUED to our yahoo group today. Though my agency denies it, referrals tend to come towards the end of the month. When we woke up this morning there were only 7 referrals this month when there are usually 10.

Well, let me tell you, it has been a day in referral land! Three families received referrals today, 2 for infant boys and 1 for an infant girl. The air was electric in the yahoo group! I couldn't type "congratulations" fast enough!

So, the big news! WE ARE 2ND (that's right, my friends) on the list for a baby boy. On top of this, I just happened to speak with our family coordinator today and did my best to pump her for information. She conveyed to me that there are a "couple of referrals expected next week." ONE OF THESE COULD BE OURS!!!!!!

We can't express how excited, nervous, thankful, apprehensive, etc. we are. To know that we are so close is...well...I don't really know how to describe it! We're really hoping to hear next week so please keep us in your prayers.

Oh, I don't think I am going to be able to sleep a wink tonight!!

Kim

No comments: