...Our Family...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How GREAT Is Our God???

Loved Ones~
I asked for prayer last night as we had gotten some MAJOR news from AWAA regarding our travel dates. We were unsure if the news was correct or a cruel mistake. So, rather than tell everyone, we waited, asked for prayer, and TOSSED and TURNED all night until we could confirm the truth with our agency. Are you ready???

If we pass court next week, WE TRAVEL DECEMBER 13-20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right my friends, God worked a miracle with our paperwork and Micah David will be HOME for CHRISTMAS!!! Just reading those words brings tears to my eyes. God opened so many doors and paved the way for this to happen. There were only 2 seats left on the flight out of Addis and we got them, my mother is still able to watch Devon, Chad was able to get off of work with such short notice, my boss was gracious and let me out of school that week...the list goes on and on.

So, PRAY HARD that we pass court and that we don't go crazy with the rushed preparations and schedules. Our brains are turning to mush and we really have very little time to get it all together.

We are PRAISING God for this mighty work and GIFT!!!

Kim

3 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

we are SOOO happy to have you be a part of our TG! can't wait to mee you in person!

Becky Lee Burk said...

Hey chickadee! So it's past midnight here in Texas and I am still on the computer!!! I'm like cross checking people's packing lists to make sure I'm not forgetting anything really important. I know it's 3 weeks to travel BUT I'm working right up until we leave so I want to be prepared for anything. I will be SO devastated if we don't pass court together! I'm only going to try and think positively. Is this like the longest blog comment ever???

Kelly said...

That is amazing... Praise GOD!!!